Call to arms, your help is needed this sunday 10am at Elgar Park
A Call to Arms
10 days to go to Super Staurday!
3 days to go to Vic League round 1!
The ground is getting ever closer to readiness for club use with the turf in the final stages of preparation in readiness for the final sand dressing before handover for use with a revised target completion of next week.
There has also been lots of other activity with the brand new spectator shelter frame erected and awating the cladding to arrive this week and all of the timber for the player dug outs painted and moved in readiness for Campbell and Tony to commence construction on the weekend.
Power and light is also on the cards for the player and spectator facilities with Luciano leading the charge on this, but will need help pulling cables before he can fit out.
This is where we need your help as we need volunteers for the coming weekend as it is the final window we have available to get the ground ship shape for Super Saturday.
There are jobs for all such as:
- Assist Campbell and Tony on the construction of the player dugouts
- Assist Luciano in pulling the cables ready for fit out
- Assist in cladding the spectator shelter
- Training goals to be moved out to storage pads prior to fencing being established on Monday
- Match goals to remove the damaged backing board ready for painting and new formply installed on each goal.
- Clean the pavilion area to make functional (rakes and broom required)
- General clean up of grounds and club rooms
Please help where you can as we continue building our club infrastructure for the future.
Good luck to our Vic League teams on the weekend
Go Brumbies- Mike Hanlon President
If you can help this weekend on sunday at 10am please email firstname.lastname@example.org