Elgar Park Opening and Lock Up Information
Please CLICK HERE to download the opening & lock up information for Elgar Park.
Note it is the responsibility of the home team of the last scheduled game for each day to ensure Elgar Park is closed and the lights are switched off.
- Enter the club facilities via the sliding gate – the gate opens automatically after entering the CODE.
- There is a swipe card in the key safe on the gate post – on the opposite side of the gate post to the gate keypad (ie inside the gate). The key safe has the same CODEas the gate.
- Each team manager/captain has the code for the lock box and gates – for security reasons it would be appreciated if this code was kept confidential by the team managers/captains.
- The swipe card will open:
- Club rooms
- Change rooms
- First aid room
- RETURN THE SWIPE CARD TO THE KEY SAFE IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE OTHERWISE YOU WILL GO HOME WITH IT IN YOUR POCKET!!!
- All internal lights are on sensors so do not need to be turned off.
- Pitch lighting is controlled via an app. The manager/captain of each team has access to the app and can switch the lights off using the app.
- Scoreboard and grandstand lights need to be turned on/off in the switchboard in the grandstand.
- The remote control for the scoreboard is kept in the canteen. Please make sure it is returned after use.
Check that the following are all locked and closed:
- Canteen– roller shutters down & canteen door closed. Canteen door should lock automatically when closed.
- Security Shutters down– switches are on wall in the multipurpose room just before heading out to the trophy display cases.
- All external doors closed and locked– entries, first aid, umpires change. If doors are not locked then get the key from the key safe and swipe the master reader on the wall next to the men’s toilet.
- Change rooms – all 6 change room doors are closed and locked.
- Store rooms– roller shutters to store rooms (behind change rooms) are down.
- 3 gatesare closed and locked. All 3 gates operate on the same CODE.
- Next to Canteen – this gate is on a magnetic lock. Close it and it should lock automatically. Make sure the bolts are down at the bottom for extra security.
- Sliding gate – use the keypad to enter the code and the gate will close.
- Back (grandstand) gate – close the gates and lock with the chain and padlock. The padlock may need to be set to the gate code to close it but then spins the code to lock it.
If you are having any problems the following can help:
- Ground Manager (Mathew Morrow) – 0427 507 592
- Juniors – Chris Arthur 0431 976 787
- Senior Men – Bill Allen 0419 368 289
- Senior Women – Issy Hassall
- Masters – Grant Kentell 0435 780 006