Our club works on volunteers and for the season to run well we need all members to give a little of their time to help run and administer some of the day to day functions. Our Volunteer policy requires 3 hours volunteering over the year by senior members, juniors or parents of juniors.
The following are the initial roles and tasks that we have identified, with more to be added as we identify other needs:
- Uniform administration
- Coaches and Team Managers
- Club Welfare Officer
- Weekend gameday to open and close facilities
- Set up and configure club room AV
- Prepare video content for sponsors to display in club rooms
- Media liaison to drive publicity and write press releases
- Home game DJ/sports presenter – somebody to help set up and play music for home premier league games and provide a home ground experience
- Home game videographer to record home PL matches – post on social media etc.
- Equipment coordinator – season set up to ensure all teams have the required equipment (first aid/balls/masks/cones/bibs)
- Canteen helpers – there will be roles for both volunteers and paid staff for the season, as with both teams now in Premier League we anticipate the canteen to be far busier this season.
- Sponsorship – work as part of a small team to increase our portfolio of sponsors
- Ball kids coordinator (for home PL games)
- Upgrade WordPress web site software
If you are able to help with any of the above activities, please send your contact details along with the role(s) that you would like to assist in to email@example.com
This year we have simplified the volunteer management and added a basic web form to track volunteer time.